Monday 2 February 2009

another good thing in Belfast

On my intermittent articles about whats good in Belfast I want to let you know a secret about mine

Do you have a good chiropractor?
Do you think it's only for bad backs??

Part of the reason I keep a healthy balanced life is that I go to a Chiropractor who deals with any stresses in my system before it becomes a bigger problem. His name is Paul Pringle and he's based in Belfast at the holywood arches:

www.pringle-chiropractic.co.uk if your into wearing high heels you might want to read what it says about that and other things on his website ..............................................and remember it's always good to find out new things...................................................................................keep an open mind and see. He has managed to get rid of my PMT you might not think that is what a chiropractor can do but there you go.......................................................................... If you do investigate further tell him I sent you.

No comments: