Friday 13 February 2009

is nt it good to be alive?

So its raining it's pouring the old man is snoring!!
He went to bed and bumped his head and could'nt get up in the morning!!!

Do you remember the rhymn? ...................................did the old man have a drink the night before??

Anyway it is good to be alive, someone said to me the other day £3 to go to the cinema, maybe I should move to Belfast. Its £15 in the west end of London minimum..............................what are we windging about over here??? really.

We just had never expereinced a boom before so now we are not sure what to do .......................................................well people in NI will do what they always did best anyway. Laugh about it and have a bit of craic?? and as a few people have said to me "what credit crunch we are always skint" .

So have you got your love tokens yet??............................................ . I think I'm finally over the experience of going for an outdoor swim in Feb really just what was I thinking about? It was just the excitement of reaching the end of January. Still a bit of a cough but hopefully that will be away by tomorrow and anyway Feb is almost over. To me it's always the hardest part of the year in Northern Ireland the cold before the spring..............if we get a spring but I just have to be positive.

Hopefully some of you went to the OBG last night?? someone asked me if I actually went to all of the events that I put on the blog and I have to say no I dont I do go to a number of things but there is so much interesting on I dont get to them all but thats no reason not to forward on the good info..................................you gotta spread the message. Forget about the TV and participate in the cultural life of Northern Ireland. There is plenty going on you just gotta participate...............................................................................................how do you do that? By turning up for something event if your not sure what it is.................................many of the things are free if you go to the Art openings you even get a glass of wine ...................and we know that's a firm favourite with half of the population of NI.

Just dont drink and drive......................Bye for now;-)

No comments: