Saturday 21 February 2009

Art in Barcelona

The thing that strikes me about art in Barcelona is that again it is taken seriously there is room for it in peoples everyday lives and as a result the creativity of the city oozes life. IT goes out into the streets and the shops. There is room for funky wee shops of add individual creativity and fashion is important as well so the people funk it up more like London than Milan but very particularly Spainish or Catalan . I got my photo taken the other day in the steet by a fashion student I asked what it was for and she said she was doing a piece at college on fashion.

No idea where the photo will go but sure I dont look like everyone here but I suppose the important thing to remember is you dont need money for style. You need taste and a good eye..........................................................................................14 degrees today and the sites and sounds are great. Yum, yum.

Gsm world confrence is over for another year and the world keeps turning bit by bit.

No comments: