Thursday 12 February 2009

11 + goes

So was that another nail in the coffin of the old NI at the weekend? the last students who will sit the 11+ get their results? For those of you who are not from NI the 11 + is the exam we all sit here to see what school we go to if we go down a more academic route or not it can be quite a traumatic experience for some and we all have our 11+ stories. I think mine is gentler than most. I went through the process the year that they had an experiment and didn't do an exam the decision was taken over the period of a year from the work you did at school. As I was never that good at exams I think this suited me better and I was put forward for the academic school.
I know there has been a lot of fighting about getting rid of it but things could not go on as they were .................so we shall see how it pans out.....................but it is change and oh dont we know in NI that we need plenty of that.............................

No comments: