Thursday 16 October 2008

Autumn is apon up

Here we are in Autumn the leave are turning the crispness is in the air as you reach for that extra layer , dust off your jumpers and think about Christmas. Ah got you there it is going to get Christmas but not yet. Not nearly yet.

So how do you feel today? I'm feeling good my last Chinese print is taking shape although I have to see if it has further to go. I think perhaps it has a bit more work to be done on it. I was going to call it The future belongs to Asia, but what with yesterdays stock market crash. I'm not so sure. Still we shall see whats going on . Seasons are important they remind us of the different cycles of life and cycles of the earth. We are only here for a short time really we have to make the best out of it and why not help others do the same because after all we are all in this together.

Funny how stock market crashes go I was reading in the paper on Monday that Sinn Fein have lost alot of money on the NY stock exchange www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk . It's all swings and round abouts really.

So what are you doing tonight? don't forget about deconstructing the Maze it's another step in "the process of normalisation in NI".

Bye for now.

No comments: