Tuesday 7 October 2008

Apologies to Raymond

I realise this morning that I got the date wrong for Raymond' Henshaws opening so sorry. I promise to triple check everything from now on. So it's this Wednesday from 7.30 at Island Art Centre Lisburn. That's this Wednesday. So you still have time to go.

If you want to get out tonight try out the OBG www.ormeaubaths.co.uk . Do you remember Helen Story ?I remember she won fashion designer of the year in the eighty's. I had a pair of her jeans, black with a jet black beaded fringe along the pockets. She is now Professor Helen Story at London Collage of Fashion she has been working on dissoluble dresses with interface, the University of Ulster and the University of Sheffield www.wonderland-belfast.co.uk the opening is tonight 7-9pm. I had a sneak preview last night at another event and it looks interesting.

It's miserable weather today Autumn is truely here. Damp .

No comments: