Monday 2 March 2009

Uncle Pat

Searching through you tube I come across Uncle Pat
I have it on todays Video number three Ash wrote it about
my dad it's interesting what we get inspiration from. The story goes that all the boys went to the same school that most of our family did . Funny I remember the two brothers as children. Their mum was a teacher at the school . One of them was visiting my cousin and my dad was up the garden futtering around with things and the visitor asked who's that up the garden and he said oh that's just uncle Pat . The song unfolded from there. ..................a bit like life really.

So what are you doing this week? what ever you do something different because it's the only way to change whats going on around you. Go on you know you want to.

PS if you are reading this post when I have changed the videos then search You tube for Uncle Pat, Ash.

Bye for now.

No comments: