Monday 9 March 2009

Fiona Joyce Solo Exhibition at BPWG

Private View: Thursday March 19th 7-9pm

www.belfastprintworkshop.org.uk

Exhibition runs until April 25th

What is there to say about Fiona Joyce ? I've been a member of BPW for 3 and a half years and how a came to know Fiona was that every time I saw her she was smiling ;-) but she has been trapped in the screen room with her oblongs for a long time an she has decided that it's time for the world to see them. I confess that she has been obcessed with them and how the different colours resinate. When I look at them in my head I hear a xylophone because the different colours sing out differently depending on where they are placed. Interesting to watch. Ding dong.

They would look excellent in a very modern building Architects would love them........................great for a lobby...................................................................................a beautiful print on silk. Oh theres me getting carried away again. ...............................

No comments: