Monday 2 March 2009

More on the penis.

Do you remember an earlier post saying about my nephew telling his teacher.

well the school now has 6 teenage pregnancies and they wonder why? HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???????????????


WAKE UP NORTHERN IRELAND you have got to get your act together
you need to talk to young people about the facts of life!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a cartoon the the paper yesterday it was a picture of a school boy and it said

"sorry I was not here for sex education class but I was on paternity leave"

Young people need to know about this stuff...............................................although someone did tell me that as fewer people are having babies it's the teenage pregnancy's that will save the population.???? who knows but all I know is the wheels on the bus go round and round , round and round............all day long....................

No comments: