Monday 9 March 2009

congratulations for no TV

Congratulations to everyone who has got rid of their television. I have had alot of positive feedback on that one.It was a bit of a wet weekend eh? but you know what thats ok thats why Ireland is so green, we would'nt have it any other way. I'd just like to say it was pretty miserable to hear about the shooting at the weekend.................................................glad nothing else has happened.

So those of you on lent has it worked?? or have you given in yet? oh what weak will power. I belive the Kult Pulp Productions were on location at the weekend at a secret site somewhere buried in Belfast.................himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder what's going on there? I'm sure we will find out soon enough.

So on this wet week how do you get through it, well you make the most of wanting to be inside because at some point the weather will break and you might actually get outside for a bit. Hay but it's only March didnt Feb go buy quickly? Yes of course it did, it always does so make the most of the weather as it is because well because. ......................................you can gear up for St Patricks day, I'm working on a St Patricks day rememberance posting as well it's very specific really.................................. managed to catch a chill on the Late night Art event. Tut, so even organic food sometimes lets you down, note to self, wear a polo neck at the next late night Art.....................................................................just a little bit on Organic fruit and veg www.helensbayorganics.co.uk are my delivery of choice (and I dont get a commission) if you do get them to deliver stuff say it came from my blog Belfast mutterings.

There was something I noticed in town last week that I have not seen before, a little bit of nervousness among shop keepers, I went to get some boots repaired when asking if I could wait for them the shopkeeper looked longingly at my ten pound note with hungry eyes and I felt if I did not wait he would not get his dinner. I've not had that feeling in Belfast before, you would think with less money around that shoe rehealing would be on the up? maybe people have not got to that point yet...........anyway viva Belfast.

No comments: