Sunday 2 November 2008

The importance of a good haircut

There was at one point in my life I realised that a good hair cut was important to get yourself taken seriously. I think I may have talked about it before, particularly when you have curly hair . There are many hairdressers that dont understand the problems us curly heads have but I'd like to give out a recommendation - ( hay I'm not getting a commission) to Tony Hill and his team up at Synergy on the Lisburn Road.

Tony and his new wife Kerry are a great team they got married recently at the Ormeau Baths Gallery and I have to say they got the best wedding video ever made you can check it out on the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClNOmQYmK1k

It's so hard to find good things in Belfast, when you do it's important to talk about it. So this is a recommendation.

No comments: