Saturday 8 November 2008

Crazyness in Belfast

Ok so there was always crazyness in Belfast but what kind of crazyness is it?? I bumped into another old school friend last night who has just returned from London I have to say it's great to see so many people with different thinking coming back into Northern Ireland. I saw him over in London a while ago and said how I felt that things were finally changing here and he didnt believe me but now he does.

He said he had no idea just how much things had changed he's very witty and always has been I remember he used to write really funny sketches and had us all entertained for hours with his dry comments on observations on NI life. We used to share a house together post student. Anyway he's got a comedy act and I'm sure you will find him out and about his name is Andy all I know is he's on at the Spanard in the Cathedral quater on new years eve? but you better check. They started to do a comedy night there on a Sunday as well.

It's good news about the morgage interest rates going down if you have a variable morgage............................................................. Do you think with all credit crunch misery around we are going to have a resurgance in the arts??? I'm already predicting a Belfast art boom that has nothing to do with the Lisburn road.

Still not got my video back from the opening night, it looks like it will be Wednesday at the earliest.

Have you heard about the cult?
Not yet? well you will do. mutter, mutter ,mutter

No comments: