Friday 2 October 2009

sick today and RUA opening

There has been that much going on that I have finally stopped and caught the flu, thought I be better by today but went out last night to RUA opening as it was the first time I was in the exhibition and thought I should make the effort. So it's in the Northern bank buildings and they have done a good refit in the building and I think it shows another step in the right direction for the RUA. I want to go back and have another look which is a good sign. Great to see some more crochet out there and a good selection of a certain area of Art in Northern Ireland. I got my what the fairy left behind print in and think it's quite beautiful there up on the wall kinda there but not there..........a wee bit like the fairys.
Late night art was on again last night and it's really good to see it really working so many people out and about. Me I had to go home to bed ;-(. Cough cough dont want to spread the germs.

No comments: