Wednesday 28 October 2009

Queens festival nearly over

Queens festival is nearly over but there is still the weekend to run . I went to see Black Milk last night at the Brian Friel theatre, I found it deeply disturbing, it was set in a Russian railway station but all the actors spoke with Belfast accents one might have thought that one was in any number of places in Belfast. A story of getting one over on other being mean to other human beings, getting pregnant, thinking money is the be all and end all of everything??
Do you know people like this? I do. Ive come across far too many of them. Especially the mean part, being mean at other human beings expense and for what? a quick thrill, a sense of getting one over. Why ?? I've often wondered why? I've noticed it most often in people who have low self esteem who are easily manipulated by others. I'll not name any names...........................The outburst festival comes soon www.outburstarts.com 12- 21 NOvember....................why not go?.

No comments: