Monday 15 December 2008

thanks to those in the video

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who was interviewed for the video of my opening. It's a pity I could not get it all on the website. There were some great comments and it's a shame that I cant get them all on.It's the first time that I have seen the whole thing as I didn't get to see the film before it was edited.

It's a bit weird looking at the the show on video now even though it's been up a while. However it's still on until the 23rd December and I wonder how many people realise that it's all political ?

Did you get that from it? I don't think I really realised until it was all up. I suppose that's the issue when you are doing so many things at once. It's hard to get the head space to actually think about what it is your doing. Someone asked me how it is that I do so much (AGAIN) but I think it's because when I was working in the Enterprise sector the pace that you work is high. There is no faffing around as there is too much to do and I have taken that over into my art work as well.

Too much to do to be faffing around. Too many deadlines, all multi tasking it kind of spurs you on.

I'm writing a tender today, those of you that wonder what on earth I actually do will be glad to know. ........................I a multi tasker.Onward and up wards.

No comments: