Thursday 18 December 2008

No news, good news

Life without TV is interesting you take a better look at the world around you and
a good look at the sky. Recently I've even started to stop listening to the radio and its so refreshing not to have that consistant chatter in your ear .

Yesterday I had my pre Christmas stress moment by being badly parked and then dealt with badly by someone ina shop. But It's all over now and I feel calmer.I did catch a glimsp of TV in the bank. Doom and gloom, doom and gloom. 1.5 million unemployed and rising. Does anyone out there remember the eightys? I lived in London and do remember over 3 million unemployed . It all happpens in cycles. Maybe NI has not seen this happening before ? We never had a boom so we never had to experience a bust? But I rmember it, in London . It did'nt make any difference to me because I had no money anyway and was used to living as a student but it made all sorts of changes happen in the world. So it will go on this time change, change , change.

I noticed that the Titanic quater signature project got the go ahead last night and should be signed off in the new year. 500-600 construction jobs something to smile about. So there you go it' official Northern Ireland is connected to the rest of the world, it does have an impact on us all what happens in the rest of the world.

So there you go and it's still a week before Christmas. Do not you see the flow of Christmas joy in the air??? ????????????????????? ding, dong , ding ,dong. But what happens to a society if the economy is built on consumerism and the consumer decided not to buy?? Now there is a question.

Anyway think about where your money goes, but you have always done that have you not?

No comments: