Monday 15 December 2008

The fashion Souk on Sunday

A couple of things I picked up but I have no idea what they will be like?

The Fashion Souk with DJ Sofakid

Fashion and design, couture vintage, and graffiti art

Sunday 21 Dec 12-7 at Una Rodden Boutique

50 Upper Arthur Street it says supporting cutting edge Irish Talent.

Also www.blickstudio.org Thursday 18th December 7-10pm on the Malone Road
they have nice training rooms to hire in there very kinda informal with a kitchen attached. I believe more spaces are coming available but at the moment of course there is no heating but if they get enough people it will get sorted out. There are some interesting businesses in there.

Also on Thursday I picked up a flyer for VENT ? (I think thats what it says) an ART show at the apartment 17th DEcember @ 7.30 . 2 Donegal Square West.No idea what it will be live. Anyone remember the Apartment when it was the HARP bar?? dodgy carpets and stale seats all it took was a little imagination and the Peace process to open up the walls to the city hall and get some nice windows in. One of the first bars with nice toilets in Belfast but I have to admin I have not been there for a while.There must be a good view of the Christmas market and the big wheel.


Of course dont forget about www.printcircular.com and www.bronaghlawson.com but they are not the same as seeing them in the flesh, so to speak.

Someone also told me that they find some of my recommendations bizarre. But what you have to realise is that these are MY recommendations and observations. Everyone is different , I have a particular taste and style and thought process that has been developed in my lifetime ( to say nothing of my sense of humour ) so this is what you are getting in the blogg. It will not be to everyones taste, but thats not why I'm doing it.

Anyone reading this from Dublin I have to say we need your EUROS i was reading that with the exchange rate there are lots of Christmas shoppers breaking for the border. Can you get as far as Belfast please we are really nice people honest and we are happy to help.

Anyway have a good day a positive week and an inspiring life beacue thats what its all about really.

No comments: