Thursday 11 December 2008

Out to lunch

I know Chrismas is not over and we are already thinking about January.
Catherdral quater festival, I remember they started this in a tent on writers square now it have evolved to the black Box and I think its great that they have put it together . You can go at Lunch time or early evening .Lunch you get a sOup for a £5 AS WELL AS THE ENTERTAINMENT.

I've had a quick look and Shappi Khorsandi COMEDIAN on Wed 7 th January is a winner I saw her a number of years ago at Edinburgh festival she is an asylum seeker

"before it became fashionable"

It's not often you get a female from Iran as a comic........great fun. Really great fun.
website www.cqaf.com book now so you don't do one of those I meant to go but now its past sort of things we should be celebrating that so much is on.

No comments: