Thursday 3 September 2009

ON the edge 17TH sEPTEMBER

ok so I asked you to keep the 17 September in your diary and now I'll tell you why I am opening an exhibition at City East where I am artist in residence. I have painting ,sculpture,installation,print,video, photography etc etc etc all completed by artists based in the Belfast AREA there are seven artists in total and over the next wee while I'll tell you who they are and why I picked them. City East are sponsoring the event by giving me 5 fantastic high speck rooms with large windows to show the artwork as well as putting up work around the building. It's all a bit hectic with that being organised as well as Victoria square tonight and then next Thursday BPW opening in the Ormeau baths as well so its all go go go go but hay what else would I be doing watching TV????..............dont even have one.;-)

oh yes Im also getting building work completed in my house so there must be change in the air....................odd thing happened on the way into City East today a bus load of tourists from the republic of Ireland stopped off at the murals at freedom corner just up from City East and were taking photographs??? strange but true. Odd what happens when the Peace process comes along.

No comments: