Tuesday 20 April 2010

Volcanic eruption

So if the Volcano the start of the revenge of Gaia? Its interesting to see how people have reacted to the Volcano. I was out last night in Belfast and its not a line you often here in the bars. "Well I'll just wait and see because it depends on the volcano???" But the earth can only take so much. Living in Belfast I have already seen ash on the clothes on my washing line, My neighbour thought I was mad but no it has really happened honestly it has. Whats going to happen next? I have to say its nice being home. I have a cousin who lives in Dubai and is such here and another one stuck in Texas and I'm quite happy to be home. We have become so dependent on flights for so many things, how long would the food supply last in Northern Ireland?? I do love my garden but I've only planted my veg and I dont think I'd last until it was time to harvest it.It's where the vast interconnectiveness of all human life forms starts to make sense. Is this only the beginning? what is going on? Will the volcano get people to stop and think differently in any way? I think it's already happening. I heard a theory that its all a lie its just that the oil has run out and the governments are pretending you cant fly just to delay telling people the truth because they have not prepared. Far fetched but it is supposed to happen sometime.

Anyway all excited about my new you tube video have a nosey on the left hand side of the blogg. Bye for now

No comments: