Monday 1 June 2009

Is'nt NI beautiful in the sun

On Friday walking through the Catherdral quater past the Friday drinkers out sunning themselves outside down to alfresco dining at Victoria square, I had to pinch myself am I really in Northern Ireland? The call of Portaferry was too much and I got the long bus Via Carrowdore down to home. Beautful could not discribe it the green the blues the fresh air the smell of the sea once you get there. Up early on Sunday morning walking along the shore the lough is like glass showing a perfect reflection of what is floating above, clear, crisp, clean. Oh how beautiful this place is that I was brought up in.So beautiful so really beautiful. I'm sorry that I still dont have my camera back. The weather was fantastic and although the comment was flippant "if this is global warming I'll have more of it" was heard on more than one occasion.

So where ever you were at the weekend I hope you enjoyed it and got some fresh air around you because it's important to reconnect.

Dont forget tonight its Platfrom Arts new gallery opening on Queens street and creative Exchange are launching their studios in Portview trade centre........................................................lots more art for you all to contemplate............Have a suny day and rememeber to look at the sky while it's blue............

No comments: