Monday 8 June 2009

Belfast in the sunshne

Nice to see Belfast in the Sunshine and long may it continue the tourists are out and about lots of different accents hovering around looking at the sites and sounds I did stop and talk to someone grappling with a map the other day and they must have thought I was gping to mug them as they hurried on with a paniced look on their faces.Funny how some people reach. If I ever see someone struggling over a map I always stop to see if they want some help and it's interesting to see their reaction, panic or suprise mostly they are very greatful while watching their bags.

I told this to a friend who lives in Edinburgh and she laughed and said mostly they try and ignore them but if you have been there for the festival you would know why.Never seen such an excess of culture and people.

No comments: