Sunday 9 January 2011

New Year

Funny how new year starts ? on what kind of a feeling? Compaired to this time last year??? Well the thing is I think alot of things are going to change this year. Change in society , change in peoples lives. Are you on Facebook? I've been on it for a while and I have to say you get to see what your fellow friends are up too. You notice the people who are personal, the people who are promoting themselves, the people who are concerned about wider things, have wider concerns. The people who never post anything. I suppose thats a bit like life really, some are out for themselves some like to help others and have a wider social concious. My social concious does'nt let me stand by and and see inequality happening. It means I share information if I believe it will be of use to people. I'm interested in how society is developing. I'm interested in participating in changes going on in Belfast. Some people find that uncomfortable. I mean why volunteer? it just helps the universe along if you share your skills and do not always look for monetary reward for what you do. If it's in a positive good way.It gets people connected, helps things along. You often gets thrown back in your face. But such is life, after all the years I have spent working in Belfast I'm used to that. You don't do it for the glory. You do it so that good people can get an opportunity to connect with other good people.That positivity gets a bit of space.Perhaps you might think of doing things the same way? Or why not just keep all that energy for yourself? go down the pub instead?

I'm working on a few things at the moment..its going to be a different year for me.Exciting....................roll on 2011.










.

No comments: