Tuesday 4 January 2011

So what's in it for you the new year?

So it's the Yew year how are you feeling? optimistic? interested? hopeful? or skint?
I've been thinking about the new year and everything that has been going on in the lives of people around me and I suppose what I see is well there is still a shift going on. Lot's of people have money worries. Relationship worries.Life worries. Some feel too old ,some too young, some hardly feel at all.Health issues abound, if you don't have your health you don't have anything. Yet how many people focus on that as a top priority?? Everyone is in the game called life and yet how have people prepared for it? Or is that just the way it is. I walked into the sales the other day and all I saw was lots of things I don't need, as I was surrounded by peope who didn't need them either, panic buying I wondered what was going on?

So I think that this year is a year of doing things differently, people need to realise that life can be done differently.Running it the same way may just not work any more. We have an election this year that should bring about some changes- if you vote ( what do you mean your not registered sort it out)we could do with a bit of fresh air in that direction. I have to think of the things that gave me the most satisfaction last year? They were small things having time to talk to people, volunteering ,art work. Feeling more connected, reading more. Researching my next exhibition. This year with all of my voluntary commitments gone will need to watch this space.

No comments: