Friday 29 August 2008

Artz Yard Oct

Well have you been to the Artz Yard in Portaferry ? It's a gallery that has been there for around a year which shows a selection of work both locally and further afield. I have some work going into their Autumn exhibition. I just have to select which pieces. It's nice to have a few to show in a collection 3 or 4 makes it more of a variety of things. I've been painting more sailing pictures over the summer. It's when I take a notion of doing them.Something to do with actually getting to sail.

I'm also working on a Chinese collection I'm into my third print and the aim is to have 5 but you have to see how it goes one at a time. I can't believe I have to start thinking about Christmas already. But I suppose it's the nature of the beast.

Anyway don't forget about next Thursday at Belfast Print workshops 3D off the page exhibition and all the others for the first Thursday.www.belfastgalleries.com

Also the Naughton Gallery has an opening 2 September 6-8. Barry Orr, Mechanical Doodles and there is still time to catch the current exhibition at the Engine room , Newtownards Road. There are some nice prints from Peter Hutchinson in Paris.

No comments: