Tuesday 30 November 2010

Where is your money going this Christmas?

Does anyone except me have a social concious?? sometimes I wonder but this Christmas I just want you to stop and think? where is your money going to?? How do you shop? what's going on in the economy??

I'm going do all my Chrismas shopping with my social concious in mind.So this weekend the Black Box 12 o clock give me an opportunity to buy directly off local creatives and interesting things- it's a little piece of Kensington Market in Belfast.St Georges is on this weekend as well.Fashion Souk is coming up December 12the in the waterfront and by the time I get around all those and buy Out to LUnch tickets for the January blues my Christmas Shopping will be done and who will benifit?

The makers and people who are trying to do something different in this City of ours.. So this Christmas think before you buy , it makes all the difference to the people you are buying from. XXX honest. ;-)

No comments: