Thursday 23 July 2009

I'm back from Ibiza

Sorry for the interuption in writing but I've been getting my head showered in Ibiza, I know you would think I'd know better at my age but it was great to have a bit of sun, I've been trying to catch up since coming back BPW have their opening in Victoria square next week Thursday so it's all systems go for the exhibition.

If you are interested to see what the theme nautical brings about in the members then put it in your diary next Thursday it's in the unit above the kitchen bar on the food floor beside Mc Donalds. I think it's 7 oclock but will let you know nearer the time.

Anyway I'm moving into my artist in residency opportunity at the moment getting the studio ready as well so who said JUly is a quiet month???? Anyway I will forward a few bits of info I got sent when I was away and then cathc up better soon. Bye for now

No comments: